We here at Enter The Enigma: Escape Adventures
have always made it a priority to ensure a friendly and fun experience for our customers
NOV 23rd, 2020 UPDATE
Effective Friday Nov 27th, 2020
El Paso County will be going to Level Red.
According to the officials this means all Entertainment type services must close until further notice.
We will be open on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day & On Friday until 5pm. ALL BOOKINGS will be $20 a person these two days.
On Saturday Nov 28th we will be temporarily closed until the city officials take us back down to Level Orange.
Our Black Friday Gift Certificate Sale will still run as planned.
If you wish to support us please tell your friends about it and check back at Midnight on Friday for the deal to go LIVE!
In addition, our game designer has been working on fitting 2 of our rooms for a virtual experience. We hope to have this ready before Christmas so that even if you can't come to us, we can come to you via a livestream and you can experience our escape rooms from your home if we're still in lockdown. More details to come.
JULY 17th 2020 UPDATE:
Due to STATEWIDE EXECUTIVE ORDER
MASKS ARE NO LONGER OPTIONAL & MUST BE WORN INSIDE THE ESCAPE ROOM.
You MUST bring your own Mask.
They WILL NOT be provided for you.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Medical exceptions may apply
July 3rd UPDATE:
We are expanding our booking schedule
to 50% capacity.
The Same New Rules still apply:
1) All bookings** are private at no extra cost.
You may add members to your group if you have additional guests you didn't book for (up to Max)
2) Each Room will run every 2-2.5 hrs to ensure enough time between bookings for proper cleaning/sanitizing.
3) The "Pick a Room" Schedule is still in place
for Monday & Tuesday.
4) All of our employees will be wearing masks.
We highly recommend that all customers wear masks. They will not be provided for you though.
Gloves will be provided if requested (supply permitting)
5) Each Room is wiped down entirely with clorox wipes and lysol disinfectant after each booking. Employees are required to wear gloves/masks while cleaning.
The Lobby area is disinfected after every booking as well.
6) Hand Sanitizer will be made available within the room and before/after your experience.
7) If another group is already in our main lobby area, please wait in common area in building until we have put them in their room or they have exited the building.
8) If you or anyone in your party are feeling ill PLEASE DO NOT COME IN.
Call or Email us to reschedule your booking.
Use CODE: SAFER2020 for a special discount off of your booking per person!
*Not combinable with any other offers.
Any questions please call us at 719-309-6862, message us here or email us at